When you book 1st first (or 100th) client, make a sale, launch a new program, get featured somewhere you’ve been aiming for, achieve a significant milestone in your business…
Do you CELEBRATE?
Celebrating your wins = Anchoring them in!
I often see clients who create significant results and wins in their businesses, and on our next coaching session come to me and say “What’s next?”
This is often met by my “First things first, how did you celebrate?! I want to hear about it!”
Without celebration, it’s easy to burn out and start feeling a loss of motivation, fulfilment, and excitement in your business.
We are so focused on the next thing that we overexert ourselves, and fall into a spiral of fatigue, burnout, and lack of motivation – or need to retreat and recuperate.
Do any of these sound familiar? You’re not alone!
Celebrating (believe it or not) is one of the things that we often miss as high-achievers, go-getters, and visionaries. We’re here and we see the NEXT piece, the NEXT vision, the NEXT goal.
I’ve found celebration so important for us, especially as women entrepreneurs, because we tend to discount its importance (and we tend to be resilient and overcommit to more pressure at work/business) …
However, it is such a beautiful, feminine, and self-loving way to celebrate milestones, which actually helps to create more success, results, and money!
One of the biggest things I’ve learnt is to be LED by pleasure. So many of us only take action when we are in pain – but what if we all were inspired to action by pleasure, vision, and our desires?
(That’s certainly doing business in a different way! ;)
My Top 10 Ways to Celebrate Your Wins & Create More ‘WIN’-Worthy Moments in Business!
- Have a list of experiences and investments you’d LOVE (BIG ones, little ones). When you hit that milestone, choose one (or a couple) and celebrate! Pinterest boards are great for this! (You might find this article on creating a visual representation of your dream life really useful too!)
- Journaling. Journal about the experience to this point, any learnings/takeaways, messages you’ve received this time (and re-read as needed in the future)! Such a beautiful and self-loving way to send inspiration to your future self!
- Invest in something meaningful, whatever that looks like to you. Mine have included contributing to a cause I believe in, surprise gifts for the people I love for believing in me, paying it forward.
- Invest in your future, whether that looks like growing your wealth, contributing to your retirement fund, personal growth, professional development! You will always be your best investment, so invest in your future!
- Self-care (treatments and experiences). You’ve got here, which tells me that you’ve worked for it and deserve some extra self-loving and self-caring, right? I’ve found self-care (massages, spa, weekend away) replenishes my tank and gets me back in shape!
- Sharing & Inspiring. With your supportive loved ones, communities, coach. Allow everyone to celebrate YOU and get INSPIRED by what is possible for them, too.
- Be really, genuinely proud of yourself. Let yourself savour this very moment of your achievement … little a little longer. <3 Such a powerful way to build self-trust, self-confidence, and self-respect!
- Toast to your celebrations before they manifest in reality! I love doing this with my love and a few really close friends who truly believe in me… I find that this is such an awesome way to declare to the Universe, and your friends/family what you’re committed to. (Accountability, anyone?!)
- Include how you’ll celebrate when you reach your goal in your daily morning visualisations. I know exactly what I’ll be doing when I hit my goals this month, where I’ll be doing it, what I’ll be wearing, what I’ll be saying, and so on! ;-)
- Go for quality over quantity. One thing I continue to learn is people who are really successful always choose quality over quantity. When I celebrate, I always choose quality experiences … the things and experiences that I really, truly desire!
Celebrations can be a powerful way to say ‘Thank you! I am so grateful, I acknowledge what I’ve created, and I am ready for more.’ Use celebrations as a launching pad for more – and enjoy yourself while you are at it!
As you continue to celebrate, you’ll find that you upgrade your mindset and life/business as a RESULT of celebrating. Win-win, right?
In the comments below, let me know YOUR favourite ways to celebrate your wins!
Jia Ni x