21 Healthy Snacks for Busy Students & Entrepreneurs
We prep juices in the morning and then keep them in an airtight container in the fridge!
Love veggie juices – loads of greens, lemons, and (maybe) carrot.
I love green smoothies and superfood smoothies.
Ditto the above (prep and refrigerate).
4. Fruit platter (my go-to!)
It only takes a couple minutes to chop up some fruits and into a bowl.
5. Veggie sticks + Delicious dip
6. Organic popcorn (popped in coconut oil)
Top with cinnamon or sea salt.
Alternatively, pop with honey for a sweet taste!
7. Slice of raw cheesecake
8. Dried fruits + nut mix
Crunch + Munch!
9. Crackers (I love Mary’s Gone Crackers) + Salsa (optional)
11. Quinoa sushi
(seaweed + avo/cuke + quinoa + sea salt)
12. Tea (Rooibos / Peppermint are my faves!)
13. Baked sweet potato chips / spud
Baked pumpkin wedges!
14. Kale chips
(image + recipe via San Francisco Kichen)
15. Piece of dark chocolate
16. 100% Frozen Fruit Fro-Yo
Blend your favourite frozen fruit!
17. Watermelon slushie
(1 cup frozen watermelon + 1/2 cup water)
18. Buckwheat bread + Your favourite nut butter
1 cup slight roasted almonds blended till smooth + oily
19. No-bake choc brownies
20. Oat cookies
21. Probiotic drink
Honey + ACV
I tried this the other day – SO GOOD!
Ultimately, staying healthy while your schedule is busy is all about being prepared + taking it easy!