Hey foodie friends,
Thanks for the great response on last week’s Wholesome 15 Minute Meals.
This week I’m bringing you a grounding stir fry. As an enthusiastic student of the metaphysical world, I’ll say I dedicate a lot of time to gaining more wisdom and knowledge about how foods play a role energetically in our health and wellness. Bear with me while I go a lil’ off tangent.
With the huge energetic shifts that are going on in our world and everything moving into a higher level vibration, many people are feeling unsafe, lost, fragmented, out of touch. A lot of seekers (people who have decided to step up and live their dreams) are also emerging to pursue their passions, and that brings forth a sense of fear around being accepted by family, friends, community. I know how it feels because I used to be there!
This is where grounding foods come in! Grounding foods nourish our root chakra and include root vegetables, red coloured foods, minerals, and protein. When we have a balanced root chakra, we feel safe, protected, and supported in our environment.
Lately, I’ve been intuitively guided to adding more grounding foods into my diet. With my biz + coaching picking up at a rapid pace, paired with the energetic shifts, I know it’s important to ground in order to sail through these times and expand with ease and grace.
Okay! Enough of my inner nerd talking about metaphysics.
Let’s talk about the recipe now! Yay!!!
Grounding Stir Fry Recipe
1 bunch Long beans
1 handful Mushrooms
1 segment of Lotus root
Optionial: Tomatoes, Seaweed
Sea salt (to taste)
1. Cook brown rice in rice cooker or pot.
2. While waiting, slice long beans, mushrooms, garlic, onions, lotus root.
3. In a wok, place about 1/4 cup of water, garlic, onion and boil.
4. When boiling, add lotus root and boil till slightly soft. Add beans and stir-fry till a little soft and then add mushrooms.
5. On a plate, scoop your desired amount of brown rice. Top with sesame seeds and serve with your stir fry!
6. You may also slice tomatoes and add some seaweed to really give it a huge punch of flavours and yums.
Enjoyed this? Wanna see more recipes? Click ‘LIKE‘ and share it with your friends. :)
Lots of love,
P/S: Yippeee! The highly sought after Happy Healthy Abundant in 6 Weeks eCourse is almost here!
Announcements will be made about this eCourse next week, make sure you jump on the list by entering your name and email in the form down below. As a bonus, you’ll also get my FREE workbook, 15 Tips to Get Happy Healthy Abundant Now when you join the VIP list!!!