This week has been all about experimenting with new approaches.
The organizing muse strikes too – a lot of planning and getting everything that’s been swirling in my mind down on paper.
THIS WEEK’S TREASURES
BONUS RECIPE THIS WEEK: VEGGIE TOM YUM SOUP
5 cloves garlic
2 green chilis
1 inch ginger
Variety of mushrooms (I used Enoki + Korean here)
1 Tbs Greenmax Tom Yum Paste
1. Slice and chop all ingredients.
2. Add 1 cup of water in a pan with garlic, ginger, onion, and chili and boil.
3. Add vegetables (broccoli, carrot, and tomato) and continue boiling.
4. After 2 minutes, stir in mushrooms.
5. When mushrooms are soft, off the heat and stir in tom yum paste.
Highlights This Week
♥ Moleskin planners ♥ Hansel + Gretel (Hi Jeremy Renner!) ♥ Almond butter ♥ Support + Masterminding on the e-Course ♥ Coconuts ♥ Routine ♥ Feeling organized ♥ Public holidays ♥ Email love letters ♥ Women ♥ Community ♥ Inner guidance ♥ The Wild Sisterhood ♥
What are you up to this week?
I’d love to hear from you – share your happenings & up-tos below!
Jia Ni x