Creating a visual representation of your vision can be a really POWERFUL tool when it comes to manifesting and consciously creating your life and business!
(In fact, it’s an exercise I encourage all my clients to take part in after they’ve filled out their welcome packet!)
One of the traits of successful people is they have goals and consistently track their goals – and this is WHY creating a visual representation of your vision can be very powerful!
HOW TO CREATE A BEAUTIFUL VISUAL REPRESENTATION OF YOUR VISION
1. FEEL into what you’d love to create in your beautiful life – what experiences you desire to have, pieces you desire to invest in, words and phrases you desire to embody
2. Decide on the medium or platform – I love Pinterest!
3. Select emotive visuals, the sort of photos that spark emotion when you come across it (the ones your eyes linger on for that extra little moment)
4. Craft specific captions – think “the addition of a rustic full-length mirror” to “a beautiful home”, “selling out my program with 20 incredible women whose lives are forever changed” to “make monies”! Our brain thrives on specific information, and with crystal clear ideas of exactly what we desire to call in – we start focusing and calling in those specific experiences.
5. Track them! Sometimes tweaking is necessary, diving even more specific, or simply finding a better visual image to represent the desire.
My board continues to grow and expand throughout the year, and I absolutely LOVE watching how it evolves! This is also where you edit your captions as you manifest these experiences! I love adding a little [x] in the front and the date/description of how it came into existence at the end of the caption. Additionally, this helps me immerse the board in high vibing gratitude!
Here are some real life examples that I’ve manifested from my 2016 Pinterest board. The second one was initially “find a french bulldog breeder we love for Hugo to meet us through” and is now followed with “found (Breeder Name) on 16th April 2016 right before heading out to a friend’s house party!”
6. Check In Daily. As part of my mindset practice, I’ve bookmarked the page to my board and every morning I have a 2-minute look at it where I just immerse myself in the knowing that it’s done and on its way to me, and what it would feel like to experience that! It’s also super fun!
7. Stay with the process! (I’ve manifested close to 50% of my board – 40% of which I started living in April!! Never give up!)
Over to you: What are your favourite ways to create a visual representation of the life you’re creating?
I’d love to hear from you! (And learn a thing or two!)
P.S. Curious to find out how coaching could support you in planning, creating, and living your beautiful vision in life + business? Click here to book in a complimentary call with me to learn more and explore if coaching with me is the right next step!