I believe that whatever dream you can conceive – you can achieve.
I believe everything is possible.
I also believe that we can all shorten the timeline.
When I started entertaining the thought that my big dreams don’t have to take a long time to come true, that I don’t have to wait … I was ecstatic, excited, and filled with enthusiasm – a sense of possibility!
That quantum leaps can happen, and that we don’t have to wait longer for big dreams to unfold. We can manifest both big and little dreams easily – as it’s all relative!
Some of the incredible opportunities and dreams that have come true for me include:
- Starting a beautiful, purposeful, thriving business while studying full-time at university.
- International travel. Travelling to LA (twice!) in 6 months, as well as visiting Paris two times within a year. Visiting places like Ibiza, Sydney, Bali – and having so much fun with people I adore.
- Coaching incredibly driven, go-getting women and witnessing their evolution in their business and personal life as they grow and live their visions.
- Meeting incredible high caliber women entrepreneurs from all around the world on my entrepreneurial journey that I am now blessed to have in my inner circle.
- Amazing mentors that I have been honoured to work with and continue to learn from every single day.
- Manifesting an abundance of love in my life. Being blessed with an incredible, deep, soulful, chivalrous king of a man in my life – and friends who support and love me unconditionally.
- Up-levelling my relationship with myself. Continually witnessing how my commitment to growth transforms the way I respond, love, and show up in the world is fulfilling to say the least!
I’ve learnt (over time) that the more consciously and intentionally I’ve set my goals, declared my desires, committed to my dreams – the faster they manifest from thought form into physical reality.
Today, I’ll be sharing how you (too) can manifest your big dreams into reality.
To assist you in shortening the timeline so that you can live your vision now, here are the pieces of my process that continually assists me in experiencing more in my life:
- Create space. Declutter on every level – physical, mental, emotional, energetic. Make space your scheduler for when you intuitively desire your dream to happen (I use Google Calendar and block out the time and date in there).
- Curate visual representations of your desires. Perhaps you call it Vision boarding. I’ve found being extremely specific with the experience I desire to have (whether it’s getting right down to the exact dress I desire to purchase or the luxury hotel I desire to live in) really hones it in.
- Evoke the desired emotions. Choose photos (for your vision board) that evoke emotion and your desired feelings from the experience. Connect with the core desired feeling behind the desire – and experience that emotion – often.
- Make it a non-negotiable. I have found that when I desire something in particular, and I’ve made it a non-negotiable – I always get it. It’s almost as if I’ve declared that I am not available for anything else, and that I have decided that this is the reality that I have chosen to experience (& so I will create).
- Overcome resistance. Resistance is a funny thing – I’ve learnt to embrace it. We often most resist the things we most desire. Whenever resistance comes up for me, I know now that I have to give myself permission to take a deep breath, a big leap and trust in the process! Happy to report, the other side of resistance is where the desire manifested is.
- Utilise coaching. If you have a coach/mentor, use them as a sounding board for your big goals and dreams in life. Create a plan and start utilising your coaching to make these dreams come true. In my work with clients, we work in 90 day cycles (as well as mini checkpoints) to ensure that miracles/big wins/dream-come-true moments occur in your life regularly.
- Take action. Massive action. Inspired action. Create a plan and follow through. Spirit meets us at the point of action.
- Immerse yourself in gratitude. Use this powerful gratitude process. Every day, I also ask myself “what are 5 things that I’m grateful for today?” The responses often lead to fat happy tears, high vibes, and manifestations-a-go-go.
- Ask the million-dollar question: ‘Who do I require to be in order to have this experience?’ This is one of my favourites! I believe that bridging the gap between who you are now and who you require to be in order to live the dream is such a beautiful process of evolution and growth. Perhaps it’s to master organisation, wealth consciousness, delegation, self-love etc. (allow yourself to ask “who is the woman who has that?” & “how can I be that now?” and then embody her!).
Right now: Choose one of the above to implement immediately in your life.
Then, watch as your dreams unfurl in your life in the most magical and beautiful ways!