This is my all time favourite treat to whip up. It’s so simple, and you can literally enjoy delicious, raw, organic, healthy dark chocolate in less than 30 minutes. They go really quickly in our household too – so I promise you that it really does taste amazing.
Here’s my super simple raw organic dark chocolate recipe! Happy chocolate making!
1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup raw organic cacao
3 whole Medjool dates
Ice cube tray
*Optional: Sprouted nuts, goji berries, coconut flake – or anything you fancy to spice your choccie up!
1. Warm coconut oil so that it is liquid. I do this by putting the jar in a tub of lukewarm water.
2. Soak dates and remove pit.
3. Slice dates thinly and as small as possible.
4. In your ice cube tray, place in sprouted nuts. I like to put two sprouted nuts in each cube!
5. In a bowl, mix all other ingredients till well combined and scoop/pour mixture into ice cube trays.
6. Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes. Voila!!!
Don’t you just love chocolate?