I just made this raw ‘cheesecake’, which is dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free! So good for you and so so yummy. I made a similar version with a lemon ‘cheese‘, but this time I decided to go all superfoodie and added green powders (high in chlorophyll) and maca (great for sustainable energy and performance) to it. Turned out AMAZING. :) Enjoy!
2 Tbs shredded coconut (+ extra for covering cake pan base)
2 cups activated walnuts and almonds
1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
1/2 cup water
1 cup activated cashews
1/4 cup honey (or maple syrup)
3 Tbs Green powder (Spirulina, Chorella, Wheatgrass mix)
1 Tbs Raw cacao powder
1 tsp Maca powder
1. Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or Vitamix, and blend till combined.
2. Spread shredded coconut on base of cake pan – this makes removing the cake slices MUCH easier! ;)
3. Spread a layer of base evenly on cake pan.
4. Place in freezer to set. (About 2-3 hours)
1. Add all ingredients in a high speed blender or Vitamix, and blend till well-combined.
2. Take out base from freezer. Spread topping evenly.
3. Place in refrigerator to allow it to set. (About 1 hour)
4. Slice and enjoy!